Terrestrium Pte. Ltd. and Inspirante Pte. Ltd. (“we” or “us” or “our”) are the operators of https://void-deck.com/ (the “Website“) .
By disclosing your Personal Data on our Website, you agree to be included into our mailing list (the “List”), and thereby allow us to provide you with regular property-related updates and notifications via any electronic means (such as SMS or email) as well as phone calls.
These notifications may be general in nature or personalised in accordance with the personal information furnished by you on the Website. You may, at any time, elect to unsubscribe from the List by sending an email to email@example.com with the subject entitled “Unsubscribe from Mailing List”.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
You may use and browse the Website without disclosing your Personal Data. You are not required to provide Personal Data as a condition of using the Website, except when it may be necessary for us to be able to provide the Services which you have requested through our Website, respond to your requests, or in cases where you contact us directly.
When you use our Services, we collect a variety of information from and about you, your devices, and your interaction with the Services. Some of this information identifies you directly or can be used to loosely identify you when combined with other data. Any data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified from that data; or from that data and other information to which the organisation has or is likely to have, is considered personal data ("Personal Data").
1.1 Information you willingly providea. We collect Personal Data only when you provide it to us in the following situations:
- when you carry out any transaction with us on or in relation to the Website
- when you register an account with us on the Website;
- when you contact our customer service personnel; and
- when you subscribe to the Services that we provide on the Website, our email notifications and/or newsletters
- when you carry out any transaction with us on or in relation to the Website, including without limitation, the browsing of, the listing of, the sale of, the marketing of and/or the bidding for, the property that is the subject of the property data; and
- when a potential buyer of the property, that is the subject of the property data, wishes to obtain a bank valuation on such property.
1.2 Cookies, Pixels, and other tracking mechanisms
- We and our partners use various technologies to collect information automatically when you access and use our Services, including cookies, and other similar technologies. Cookies are bits of electronic information that can be transferred to your computer or other electronic device to uniquely identify your browser. When you use the Services, we and our partners may place one or more cookies on your computer or other electronic devices or use other technologies that provide similar functionality.
- Some of our pages may also include pixels, which are electronic files to count users who have visited that page, to track activity over time and across different websites, to determine users’ interactions with emails we send, to identify certain cookies on the computer or other electronic device accessing that page, or to collect other related information, and this information may be associated with your unique browser, device identifier, or IP address. We may, for example, implement a pixel on specific Services where you view a certain listing so that we can track whether the listing is of relevance to you while offering recommendations. Through these pixels and cookies, we collect information about your use of our Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- We also allow certain third parties to collect information about your online activities through cookies and other technologies when you use the Website . These third parties include (a) business partners, who collect information when you view or interact with one of their advertisements on the Website, and (b) advertising networks, who collect information about your interests when you view or interact with one of the advertisements, they place on many different web sites on the Internet. The information gathered by these third parties are non-personally identifiable information which is used to make predictions about your characteristics, interests or preferences and to display advertisements on the Website, and across the Internet which are tailored to your interests.
1.3 Mobile device and mobile browser information
- You may adjust settings on your mobile device and mobile browser regarding cookies and sharing of certain information, such as your mobile device model or the language your mobile device uses, by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device. Please refer to the instructions provided by your mobile service provider or mobile device manufacturer.
1.4 Location Data
- If you enable location services on your mobile device, we, with your permission, may collect the location of your device which we use to provide you with location-based information and advertising. If you wish to deactivate this feature, you can disable location services on your mobile device.